Learn all you need to know about how we collect, use and protect your personal data
We at the Brown Thomas Car Park, we take the protection of your data seriously. We want you to feel confident that we are keeping your data secure, and that we handle and process it in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation.
In our data protection policy we explain what personal data we collect, how we collect it, what we use your data for and how we safeguard it.
What data do we collect?
We want to protect our customers data in the best possible way.
To do so, where possible we try to collect as little of your personal data as is possible for our processes and is limited to only specific data in relation to your transactions and direct communications from Customers.
The data we collect may include:
- Personal information such as name, address and other contact details, when directly sent by you to us by e-mail or telephone in relation to enquiries or complaints.
- Data about your communications such as the date and time of calls/e-mails you have made and the numbers you have dialled or received.
- If you are a paying for our services we will process your credit or debit card information.
- When you visit our websites we do not collect your device information.
- All of the following Data is anonymized to ensure that there is no way to identify customers
- ANPR At Entry Lanes
- Credit or Debit Card Data
- CCTV Systems are in place for your safety.
How do you use the data you collect?
Primarily we use the data to process your payments.
Here are some other ways in which we use this data:
- To ensure you enjoy a good end-to-end customer experience with us, from managing payments and answering your queries.
- To enhance our customer support by providing us with data to assist you.
- So that we can investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and violations of our Terms of
- Service and/or applicable law.
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
We use this data so that we can better understand our customers and how they use our services so that we can improve our services to provide a better customer experience or to create new services.
How long do you keep my personal data?
This depends on the type of data and how we use it. When we make a decision on what data to keep we consider the information we need to best provide you with our products and services, to help us manage your relationship with us, and to make sure we can meet certain statutory obligations.
Ways we collect data
All of our processes are automated processes:
ANPR Cameras at Entry
Chip & Pin / Contactless Payment Points
Direct Communications from Customers
How do you secure my data?
We at the Brown Thomas Car Park, securing your personal data is extremely important to us, which is why we take appropriate measures to protect your data. We use a range of security technologies and processes, and have systems actively monitor and protect our networks on a 24 x 7 basis.
Controlling my data
How can I take control of my personal data?
The good news is we don’t seek to collect your data at all and all the systems we use collect all data in a totally anonymous way.
What communications will we always send you?
We will where possible reply to enquiries or complaints as quickly as possible.
How can I access my data?
If you want to get a copy of your personal data we hold, simply print out the form below and send it to us by post to:
The Stanberry Investments Data Protection Officer monitors our compliance with the GDPR and will handle data related queries. You can contact the Stanberry Investments DPO in writing at:
Data Protection Officer
Brown Thomas Car Park
49 Clarendon Street